Don't let yourself get locked in to a website that won't grow with you. WordPress is the world's leading content management system, suitable for micro-businesses through to some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Easy to use content management system: create pages and blog posts, upload images and other media
- Wide variety of gorgeous visual designs, or have a custom design made for you
- Rich variety of add-ons, from e-commerce to community-building or online learning.
There is no lock-in with WordPress. You can easily switch between hosting providers, and it's easy to find people with WordPress skills no matter where you are.
Your website, built on WordPress
Flax Digital specialises in developing complex WordPress websites, and can deliver a complete solution including:
- Smooth migration from other content management systems
- Stable platform with automated backups, security, and performance customisations
- Information architecture, navigation, and content to meet your needs
- Choice of visual design (theme), including customisation to match your branding
- E-commerce and online stores, including subscriptions and digital downloads
- Social media and email marketing integration
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Integrated analytics and reporting
WordPress posts from the Flax Digital blog
You might have heard that WordPress 5.0 is just around the corner. WordPress initially announced that the release date would be November 19th, but after more beta testing that date has been pushed back a few weeks. WordPress 5.0 includes a new editing experience for WordPress, called Gutenberg. Gutenberg introduces a block-based way of editing…
If you have a WordPress website, you might be overwhelmed each time you login and see everything on your dashboard. Welcome, Quick Post, At a Glance, WordPress events around the world… what is all this, and why are you seeing it? If you’re like most people, you probably just ignore it. I’m going to show…
Flax Digital are WordPress specialists. We do almost all our work with this amazing platform, because we think it’s the best there is for our customers – both here in Ballarat, and around the world. WordPress powers more websites than any other platform Not only does WordPress power 26% of the world’s websites, it’s used…