Don't let yourself get locked in to a website that won't grow with you. WordPress is the world's leading content management system, suitable for micro-businesses through to some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Easy to use content management system: create pages and blog posts, upload images and other media
- Wide variety of gorgeous visual designs, or have a custom design made for you
- Rich variety of add-ons, from e-commerce to community-building or online learning.
There is no lock-in with WordPress. You can easily switch between hosting providers, and it's easy to find people with WordPress skills no matter where you are.
Your website, built on WordPress
Flax Digital specialises in developing complex WordPress websites, and can deliver a complete solution including:
- Smooth migration from other content management systems
- Stable platform with automated backups, security, and performance customisations
- Information architecture, navigation, and content to meet your needs
- Choice of visual design (theme), including customisation to match your branding
- E-commerce and online stores, including subscriptions and digital downloads
- Social media and email marketing integration
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Integrated analytics and reporting
WordPress posts from the Flax Digital blog
As WordPress experts, we deal with some pretty beefy WordPress websites with lots of custom functionality. We’re also experts in making sure that, no matter how complex the site, your website speed and performance are taken care of. Clients often come to us concerned that their website is running slowly. Often, they are running a…
What would you do if your website was hacked? Here at Flax Digital we regularly review client sites for security issues and have helped a number of businesses deal with everything from malware warnings to complete takeovers of their sites. A well configured and maintained website can resist almost anything, and recover easily from the…
PHP is the programming language that WordPress is written in. Every website we manage is built on PHP. The developers of this software have announced that as of today, versions of PHP older than 7.0 will not be receiving any updates, not even security patches. Old PHP versions mean your website could get hacked PHP…