Why do you have a website? How does it help your business reach its goals?
I can work with you or your team to develop a digital strategy for your business or nonprofit.
- Understand your online mission and develop SMART goals for your website, social media, and other digital channels.
- Research your audience, build personas, and understand how to reach them.
- Put together the jigsaw pieces – website, social, email, SEO, advertising, and more – to help build a cohesive online strategy.
Manage your digital project
Most small to medium businesses work with a variety of consultants to build their online presence. I can help manage this process to tie together technical infrastructure, content creation, graphics and branding, and other skills.
- Develop a project plan and understand what skills are needed to get the job done.
- Recruit contractors or employees to fill out your digital team.
- Document requirements and communicate between all the players – translating from technical to non-technical as needed.
Regular digital health checks
It’s a fast-changing world and you can’t let your online presence stagnate. You need to check that you’re on track to meet your goals.
- Reporting on digital KPIs, from brand awareness and search engine visibility to online sales.
- Review your current digital efforts and optimise them for better results.
- Make website maintenance and improvement an ongoing process, not a traumatic once-a-decade experience.
I can help you reach your digital goals
Contact me to discuss how we can work together.