SEO Training – POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
Full day professional SEO training in Ballarat Central, April 29th, 2020.
Flax Digital presents…
A full day Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training workshop, taught by Ballarat’s foremost SEO expert, Alex Bayley (ex Google San Francisco). Crammed with engaging, hands-on activities, live demonstrations, and deep insight into the search industry, this training will give you the skills you need to see your website’s traffic take off!
The benefits of SEO
- Build brand awareness and exposure
- Gain more traffic to your website or local shopfront
- Increase sales and leads via your website
- Reduce your spend on search and social media advertising
Why train with Flax Digital?
- We have real industry expertise – our trainer, Alex, formerly worked in Google’s Search Infrastructure team.
- We get results. Our clients have seen 2x – 10x traffic and conversions when we work with them.
- Save money vs. similar training in Melbourne (~$700)
- No “tricks,” “hacks,” or spammy techniques, only ethical SEO as approved by Google guidelines.
- We teach how to grow your business, not just how to increase your vanity metrics.
What you’ll learn:
- How to rank on Google’s front page for the most effective keywords
- How to optimise your site’s content and technical markup
- How to reach your business’s local market
- How to use analytics to assess your results and prove ROI
Time and location
9am-4pm, Wednesday 29th April, 2020.
11 Dawson Street North
Ballarat VIC 3350
Who should attend this SEO training?
- Web and IT professionals
- Digital marketers
- Marketing managers
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
SEO topics covered
- Understanding the Google search engine and how it works
- Developing an audience persona
- Keyword research and selection
- SEO strategy
- On-page optimisation for homepages, landing pages, blogs, and e-commerce products
- Conversion funnels and optimisation
- Backlink building
- Local SEO
- Full-day professional SEO training
- Printed workbook and materials
- Morning and afternoon tea and lunch
None, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten free, Other (please contact us)