How is it mid-December already? And yet here we are approaching the end of the year, and in no time we’ll be thinking about new year’s resolutions for 2018. Before we do that, let’s take some time to reflect on 2017 and what we achieved.
We’ve worked with lots of businesses in the last year and we’re proud to have helped them launch new websites, improve their digital strategy, or increase their search traffic. We hope it’s been a great year for your website and your overall online presence, too.
In that spirit, here are ten questions to help you reflect on what you achieved, learned, and were inspired by in 2017.
2017: Your online year in review
- Did you launch a new online presence this year? Website, social media, email…?
- Did you stop using an online channel that wasn’t working for you?
- Did your online audience/sales/leads increase this year? By how much?
- What app, website, or other resource was a winner for you this year?
- What app/website/resource really let you down?
- What part of your online presence are you most proud of this year?
- What do you wish you’d done better?
- Who helped you out or gave you a boost with your online presence this year?
- Who or what inspired you this year?
- What was the most useful thing you learned?
We’d love to hear your answers if you’d like to share – hit us up on social media, or drop us a line. And stay tuned – we’ll be back soon with some ideas for your new year’s resolutions and goal-setting for 2018.